Born in the last decade,Neolith “a sintered stone” is a revolutionary product category poineered by The Size to effectively respond to the most demanding architectural and interior design needs . It does not belong to traditionally known as “Ceramic or Porcelain ” .
- The advantage of using NEOLITH SINTERED STONE SLABS is that it gives wide range of options for Colours, Designs, textures, images and many other eye-catching appearances .
- NEOLITH SINTERED STONE has the properties of resistance from Water, Heat, Moisture, also they are Very Low Maintenance and it is a Strong-Hard (MOH >7.5 ) & light weight (7KG/SQ.MTR-3MM ONLY , 14KG/SQ.MTR-6MM ) material.
- It is 100% recyclable and contains up to 52% recycled contents and confirms the highest green building material certifications from LEEDS ,USGB ,NSF (Confirms suitable for food contact ) and won various awards in best surface category internationally.
- It has been tested to highest fire rating and confirms to A1 norms . The material itself has been developed at a temperature of 1275-1400 deg centigrade and not containing any hazardous substance . It is made of 100% natural material and safe for all human being .
- We provide the unique & efficient Flooring ,Facade and Furniture surface materials supported with best installation systems . Also we have all the technical approvals for our system as per the international norms and standards.
Kindly give your valuable time in order to meet you and to explain in detail about your requirement for best class of flooring ,facade and furniture surface material supported with services & solutions.
We also invite you to visit our EXPERIENCE CENTER situated at Marble City complex at 156A ,Chattarpur Mandir Road ,Vill.Chandan Haula ,near BELMONDE RESORTS .New delhi 110074.
For any queries or project assistance kindly please feel free to ask and for more details of our company and it’s products & systems and mail us your details to email@example.com .You can also login to our website – www.marblecity.in or
www.neolith.es for more details .